Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a guy!



It's a good thing Dan is so awesome. Michael is constantly breaking things but nothing Dan hasn't been able to fix so far. MOst often, it's the DVD player. Michael likes to think he knows how it works and constantly gets movies, DVD's and all sorts of things jammed inside. I tried to get the camera before Dan had it all put together again, but he's just to speedy.

I also had to post this picture. Dan is so good with our kids and although mom gives the better baths, Dad is way more fun to play with. They wrestle, play chase, make forts, and somehow, he can get them to snuggle with him. It's a secret I haven't learned yet. They seem to enjoy kicking me in the gut more than they like to snuggle with me. Even when they were babies Dan could always get them to sleep, just by snuggling. Can't blame them...it works for me too!

9 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

I love that second picture!:-) Isn't it so nice when the kids actually get to spend time with their dad! I'm getting SO excited for spring break!!!! Yay!:-)

tawna said...

AWWWW How Cute are they?!? Super cute, thats how cute. :)

Props for Dan! Dan the Man!

Tia- you are awesome. Thanks for the chat today. I love you and miss you. Tons. What a stellar woman you are!
-fridge.

Gary Church said...

Dads are always way more fun. Good time Charlies'.

I'm like the fun anchor. lol.

Michelle said...

I knew they called him Dan the Man for some reason. Matt can always get kids to snuggle. It must be a dad thing. Maybe it's cause they're gone most the day.

tawna said...

BAH! i want to know how last night went!! I hope you guys had a great time. :)

I told patrick about bingo- he siad you should look for ppl doing things, like picking their noses and such. :) He also said he'd be willing to give it a go w/ me. So- thanks for the great date idea! :D

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Evan Hadfield said...

awww :D What a great fam.
I'm visiting your blog!! Hurrah!
I'll try to make it a habit. ;)

Staigerfamily said...

So sweet. Dad's totally are more popular. I know the kids love me, but dad's have this crazy novelty--maybe because they aren't always around like mom. . . and maybe because for the past seven months I've been pretty boring as i get more enormous--i won't wrestle or play crazy any more. . . I just sit around getting bigger!! :)

Perry Parents said...

We've got a great son!

~Mom

Emily said...

What a sweet picture!