Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First trip to the dentist...

Well, k, not really, but my first trip to DAN the Dentist...in training. He did a great job, but I totaly understand why people hate going to the dentist. He had to make some impressions of my mouth (which I HATE getting done). He said he had some spray, kind of like an antispetic that numbs your throat, to help with the gagging reflex. I did not gag, but it sure didn't help me. It numbed my tongue, which is what makes me want to gag. Well, we got through that and into the comprehensive treatment plan. And boy, did I get in trouble! I have 6 cavities (although most are very small) to fill. YIKES! And although we get a discount by having students work on us, it's still going to tear a hole in the pocket. I can guarantee that Dan will be supervising my brushing AND flossing for a while.

No comments: