


Kids, kids, kids. Chelsea has a passion for makeup, while Michael is engrossed in shoes, especially mom's shoes. Chelsea has repeatedly been told to stay out of the makeup, but as you can see, that is not working. Michael is always tromping around in someone shoes, usually not his own because they are too hard to put on. The bigger and higher, the better. I loved this picture of him in his diaper, slobbery PJ shirt, and Chelsea's rain boots. These are the moments that I am so grateful to have cameras to preserve the silly things they do.
2 comments:
SO CUTE!! I can honestly say we haven't had too much make up problems at our house. . . the boys just aren't that interested. Michael is adorable! I love the big grin (with eyes open!!). I also love your attitude. . the kids are lucky to have a mom that sees the humor instead of getting mad.
Okay it is funny to me how much our kids are alike. Except I always catch Josh trying to get into my eyeshadow and put it on. Let's hope that habit doesn't continue as he gets older. It will be interesting to see what happens when all four minds get together for Christmas. Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment