Sunday, October 14, 2007

Michael's animal sounds


Since I showcased Chelsea on my blog, I had to show off Michael too. He loves animals, especially dogs, and is becoming quite proficient in animal talk. He knows lots of words, his favorite being "No! Mine!" and my favorite being "Kank ew" (Thank you). Take note of Michael's camera face at the very beginning and towards the end. IT's hard to take a good picture of him, cause he "smiles" for the camera too much. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much, Tia.

Melinda said...

He is dang cute. I love hearing kids impressions of animals.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! He looks so grown up. I cannot believe that our boys are almost 2! I can't wait to get them together for Christmas.

Katie said...

That is adorable!!

Staigerfamily said...

Way, way, way to cute!!! I loved it! So adorable! No wonder you are such a proud momma!