




Dan's birthday fell on the same weekend as general conference this year, so we were able to celebrate it with his family. When I asked Dan what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he pulled up a picture on the internet of the Mariner's Safeco field. Well, that was a little beyond my capabilities, but I was able to make something that slightly resembled a baseball field. (It did not turn out how I'd hoped, but you can at least tell what it is!) Chelsea made Daddy a present at preschool, a group of paper vases taped to a larger paper, with paper flowers in each vase. Michael gave daddy a new tool box. My present to Dan was just what he asked for...nothing. This will probably be the only time I respect that wish. It was just too hard! well,to be honest, I did get him some chocolate covered macaroon cookies.
2 comments:
smokes. way to update! I was starting to feel really bad that I hadn't noticed all the new entries....until I noticed the oldest of the new was just posted this afternoon. Way to go in waves like us! :)
HAPPY LATE B-DAY DAN!!!!!
AGHH. You're kids are so funny and cute!! Im jealous of the staigers to come and visit you. :( alas. alack. You guys just need to get rich and come visit us! :)
So, Christian has learned to cheese it up for the cameras, too. Lovely. 10 months and already our pictures will be cheesed.
OH MY GOSH! DAN HAD A BIRTHDAY?!?! Oops. And you guys are so good at always remembering everyone elses!! I am SO sorry. Man, October is a big month for our family!! The cake is AWESOME! FANTASTIC! I am impressed!
Post a Comment