Thursday, December 17, 2009

I think someone borrowed my camera...

I went to download some pictures off the camera to the computer, and well...

I think someone has been using my camera...

I don't recognize this picture...



And I, personally, would NOT be taking pictures of my over-flowing trash can.


Or the trash on my countertops



...and I don't remember taking these pictures, either....






So, WHO has been using MY the familys' camera?!



Ah HA!






Someone forgot to cover his tracks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Chloe did the exact same thing, only she got busted because she took a picture of the scale while she was standing on it and she's the only person in this house that weights 44 pounds! LOL

tawna said...

hahahaha! awesome.

Staigerfamily said...

THis is so funny! I love the incriminating evidence!

thesearlesociety said...

Russell and I had a good laugh over this post! Don't you just love kids?!! And I love that picture of Brinley sleeping all hunched over! How do they do that-it can't be comfortable!

Erin R. said...

So funny! I love reading about your cute family. I hope we can see eachother soon!!