Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WARNING! Cute pictures below!!!

We are running a little late over here. I finally took Michael in to JCPenny's for his birthday pictures. He was hilarious during the shoot, acting like this tough little kid. I'm very pleased with the pictures, especially at $3.99 a sheet. Isn't he a cutie!?


I love his tough-guy pose.

For the grandma's:

I have 5x7's of the following, so let me know which one you like best so I can get it off in the mail!







I also finally took him in for his 3 yr well check up. Here are his stats, for those who care. :)
Weight: 35.2 lbs (75 percentile)
Height: 39.7 inches (84 percentile)
cuteness: off the charts!

8 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

I'll take them all!:) He's gonna be a heart throb!

Katherine said...

Ohh He is cute that is the funniest tough guy look!!
Can I have one!!! :o)

Janet said...

Michael is so adorable. I love reading about all the cute things he says and does. What a handsome boy!!!

Erin R. said...

What a cutie!!!

Ann said...

He is losing his baby look and is starting to look like a big boy. So handsome, just like his daddy! He's going to be a great big brother.

Nessa said...

His cutness is DEFIANTLY off hte charts!!!!!

Emily said...

Cute pictures!

Staigerfamily said...

Adorable, Adorable, Adorable!! I love it! He looks like such a "big kid" now. Crazy how much they grow. Very handsome little guy! Just looking at the pictures I can hear his cute little voice and way of talking. I love it!