...the newest Perry GIRL! :)
Suprise! For those of you who didn't know, I'm pregnant! It took us so long to announce it, because we wanted to tell our families first, which we chose to do with Christmas. Then, our ultrasound was scheduled for two weeks later, so we just decided to wait until we knew the gender. Here she is!



Isn't she beautiful!? These 3D ultrasounds are soo neat! I love the picture with her mouth open and her tiny hands curled up.
We were allowed to bring our kids to the ultrasound, so we did! Michael got pretty restless, but Chelsea stared at the screen, trying to figure out where the baby was. I think she got some parts, especially when they did the 3D part.
Here is my first belly shot. I'm 19 weeks, and according to the ultrasound, due June 13th. I'm feeling great, and luckily only felt slightly nauseous in the first trimester. My biggest symptom was being tired. I have lots more energy now. It really helps not to have school or work to worry about!
The kids saw Dan taking my belly picture, and wanted one too, so here are Chelsea and Michael.
We are so excited for our new little baby to get here!
17 comments:
I love the belly shots! That is too funny. Another girl! How fun . . . Nathan was hoping you guys would get a baby sister. Jaron wants a baby sister at our house. . . I say. . . Not yet!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I know I already told you we are so excited for you but I thought I would tell you again!!!!! How fun!!
AAAHHHH!!! That is so exciting!! We could use some more girls in our family. I love the 3D ultrasounds they do. I wanted to do one with Mason, but our college budget wouldn't allow for it. :o( You don't even look pregnant. You look great. I am glad that you have been feeling well. I love Michael and Chelsea's belly shots too. So cute! What a cute little girl already.
yeah congrats! And I am glad you are feeling good!
HOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your sweet little GIRL! That's SO exciting! I know how relieved you must be.:)
Aren't the 3D images awesome! I love Michael & Chelsea's prego picture. So cute.:)
Congratulations! How very exciting for the whole perry gang! We miss you guys.
Oh....so fun!!! I am so excited for you and your family...any names in mind yet? Those 3d ultra sounds are so cool. Well congrats!
Congrats! Our due dates are only 3 weeks apart.
We got a phone message for you today to let you know that there's a spot open at a preschool for Michael. But I didn't think you'd be interested anymore.
Sweet, another girl! I hope it's just like the Chels.
Just had to add our Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! I am so happy to here about your new little girl! Babies make me so happy. The 3-D shots are so great! You can almost get an idea of what she will look like. The kids seem super excited- I love the belly shots. Have fun!
Horray for another girl! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of (and hopefully meet someday) your newest member of the family!
Yea! Congratulations! I had a feeling you might be pregnant....and a little sister for Chelsea and Michael, how fun! I'm glad that you are feeling good. You are looking so adorable! The baby looks beautiful, but then all of your kids are! Luv ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting to have another girl! If you can wait just one more day, I'll have the same birthday as your baby girl - June 14th. Which come to think of it... isn't that your mom's birthday, too?
AHHH! I'm so out of it right now, Tasha had to tell me to check out your blog. YAY! I'm so happy for your guys. I know it's something you've been wanting for while. Congratultations!
Congratulations Trisa! We're both having girls! You look awesome too.
OMGOSH!!! That's soooo exciting!!! It's been too long since I stopped by your blog. SORRY I'm so late in saying congratulations!!! YAY!!
Post a Comment