Okay, so I've started another blog.
I mainy started it as a way to keep track of my music ideas, since I'm the primary chorister in my ward. I mentioned it on the yahoo group that I'm a member of it, and had WAY more hits than I thought I would. Anyway, my sister is helping me with it, and I just wanted to let any of you know about it who are primary choristers. (Seems like there are a lot of us out there!) I have lots of links to other awesome music blogs that are out there on it.
P.S. I know many of you (ahem..Wendy...) have awesome ideas, that I would love to put on it. Let me know if you want to do it, and I can make you an "author". I would love all the ideas I can get.
Oh, you can check it out here, if you're interested. :)
3 comments:
It would appear that I may have made an error in judgment in posting any ideas...
I'm very excited for you. I'd love to swap ideas with everyone. I'm needing some new ones!
What site did you use to print your flags for the Hello Song?
(PS - I meant, yes, please sign me up! I'd love to have a place to store ideas too!)
You're so creative. I wish I had even just a little of your creativity. I guess that's one reason why you are in Primary! You keep the kids entertained and learning the songs they need to!
Post a Comment