Friday, January 2, 2009

Complete collage project....check!

My mom got this idea to make picture collages from one of her friends. We were supposed to finish it at the Hadfield reunion over Thanksgiving (yes...I STILL need to blog about that), but we ran out of time. She sent us home with the backing to work on it at home.


I am pleased to say, that I finished today! Thus making it a step closer to completing another one of my goals...finish all my unfinished projects!







We never saw an example of what she wanted, we just had to immagine what she described for us. I hope this is what she wanted!
I actually think it turned out really cool, and now I'm tempted to make one for us!

Well, Hadfields', this is my attempt at the collage. I can't wait to see what you guys do!

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

This is so fantastic! I love it! Mom will love it! Incredible! I have no idea what to do. . . I just want to copy you! Way to be a project FINISHER! I really want to be one of those when I grow up (this year I hope!)!

Nathan said...

Nice job, Tia. Thanks for finishing this--it will mean a lot to Mom. We're still working on ours (still in the spiritual preparation phase), but we do plan to finish it.

Erin R. said...

What a cute idea! I think it looks fabulous!

Janet said...

Wow, that is beautiful! I love it.

Nessa said...

I so wanna steal this idea...and then add it to my long list of unfinished projects too ;) And I love the Hinkley quote!! You did such a great job.