For this Tag you are supposed to go to your picture folder go to the 4th folder over and pick the 4th picture out of it and post it. Here is the picture:
I just looked at Tasha's blog and she tagged me, but I wasn't sure what to do for it. Now I know! Thanks for the unintended explanation! Oh, and Michael is THE FUNNIEST! He's always doing or saying something so funny! Isaac did the same thing with "pumpkin time" He wanted to know when it would be time for pumpkins. I told him when it was October, after my birthday, then it would be time for pumpkins! So he kept asking if it was my birthday everyday!
Fun times at the reunion. I can't believe Ciarra, Rachel, and Melissa did that. All that cow yuck! Anyway, did you ever find the conference packets on Sugar Doodle?
6 comments:
hahahahahahahaha, I got a good belly laugh out of that picture!!! hehehehe! I love it!
That's funny!!!!:) Too funny in fact.:) Okay, I'll do it, but I don't think I have anything good like this one.:)
That picture is so gross!!! AND it is zoomed in! UGGG. But it was a fun mud fight. Oh the memories of the Clark Family Reunion! :)
~melissa
I just looked at Tasha's blog and she tagged me, but I wasn't sure what to do for it. Now I know! Thanks for the unintended explanation! Oh, and Michael is THE FUNNIEST! He's always doing or saying something so funny! Isaac did the same thing with "pumpkin time" He wanted to know when it would be time for pumpkins. I told him when it was October, after my birthday, then it would be time for pumpkins! So he kept asking if it was my birthday everyday!
I recognize that picture. I don't think she was the only one in it but what a face!
Fun times at the reunion. I can't believe Ciarra, Rachel, and Melissa did that. All that cow yuck! Anyway, did you ever find the conference packets on Sugar Doodle?
Post a Comment