Friday, October 31, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

Remember how Chelsea and Michael's favorite thing to do was make fire pits with "stuff"?


Well, they now play a new game. Daily.

They call it "going to Grandma's house". They even get their friends to play it when they come over.

It consists of thoroughly packing all of their toys, clothes, shoes, and of course their blankets and pillows. They often will dump the toys out of one container to put it in another container. I must admit, that I am impressed with their packing skills.

Check it out...





P.S. WE finally updated Chelsea's blog. However, we're going to make hers private, so be sure to leave your address on her blog.

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love the stuff that they come up with!! VERY creative!

Staigerfamily said...

What cute kids! I think it would make me feel bad, though, that they always wanted to go to Grandma's so bad and we weren't going! Hey--did Dan win the pumpkin carving thing at his work?

Emily said...

That is so funny. I love all the games that kids come up with. Very creative.

Matt and Jennifer Bush said...

fun times make sure you do pack up and come see me at grandmas i'm going to come up the 15 to the 24 of november. oh and whatever came of the pumpkin carving contest very interested.