Monday, October 27, 2008

Skills you learn from Dental school...

Dan's office is having a pumpkin carving contest. Today they are all to bring in their "masterpieces" and the patients will judge them all week. Dan spent much time searching for the perfect pattern. What do you think?




Oh, can't tell what it is?

Here, let's turn off the lights.


der="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5261855152190529074" />


Now, what do you think?

NO, not of the man himself, but of Dan's artwork, sillies!

I think it's pretty stinkin' awesome. Course, everything about Dan is pretty stinkin' awesome....

14 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

YAY you did another entry.:) haha The pumpkin looks awesome! Shawn was thinking of doing something political for our pumpkin carving this year, but we decided since we only had one pumpkin it should be for the kids.:) Dan's sure to win!!!

Nathan said...

I'm sorry, that is too awesome. I don't know how anyone could see it and NOT vote for Barack Obama!

Erin R. said...

Great pumpkin carving!

Janet said...

Wow! I can't believe how intricate it is. He definately has to win!!!

Michelle said...

I have to say I am pretty impressed with your carving skills. What did everyone else carve? I can't wait to see who wins.

Staigerfamily said...

Holy, Holy Cow! That is Freakin' Awesome! I can not believe it. I am COMPLETELY AMAZED. Seriously Amazing. Awesome. Incredible. I am floored. I can not believe it. I would think you were pulling our leg--if dan wasn't in the picture holding it. Superb! Now THOSE are the kind of hands I want in my mouth at the Dentists office!!

Emily said...

Holy Cow, that is good!

Ashlea said...

Wow, very impressive.

Gary Church said...

I'm very impressed!! If he did decide to quit his day job, he could probably carve pumpkins one month out of the year. lol.

courtney said...

That's pretty impressive work there. Did he do Obama because he's scary?

Ann said...

That is some really detailed work and it looks great but I don't understand. Of all the fun things you could carve on a pumpkin why Obama?

Nessa said...

OH MY! That is absolutly amazing!!!

thesearlesociety said...

That is pretty amazing! The things you learn about people! How awesome.

Wendy said...

That is unbelievable! And a great idea if we ever find a practice for James...