Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who should play Edward?



Wentworth Miller?


OR




Robert Pattinson?





I know what your thinking...Wentworth Miller! Hands Down. No contest! Sigh...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?
I really hope the movie is not a disappointment.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Is this coming from a die hard Twilight fan?? Ummm that guy from Prison Break doesn't look like he could pull off being a vampire. He's too pretty looking.

Brit said...

I actually think i'd go for the second guy also. sorry, i think the first guy looks too modern.

PerryParty3 said...

hmmm...interesting. I just feel Robert doesn't look like he could protect me. Maybe if Wentworth grew his hair out more, he would younger...

tawna said...

I agree w/ you freece. The second guy looks a little creepy to me.

Tabitha's Mama said...

would you consider cillian murphy? i'm just not feeling it from robert... even when brad pitt and tom cruise played vampires it was more "believable" (as if vampires could exist kind of way).

Staigerfamily said...

I don't care so much what he looks like. . . as long as he can act and not turn it into some cheesy teen movie (ie. any mary-kate and Ashley Olsen movie. . .)

PerryParty3 said...

hmmm Sam, Cillian Murphy could be a good contender....

Shawn and Tasha said...

Yeah, I have cast issues too. I hope Hollywood makes up for it somehow.

Perry Parents said...

At first I liked the Edward choice, then I didn't. Now that I have seen him in previews, I think Rob is going to do great. I think the movie is going to be awesome! Stephenie Meyer said that Rob is how she pictured Edward, so I am gunna trust her. She has seen a rough cut of the movie afterall.
~melissa
And oh man, Cillian Murphy is the creepy killer from "Red Eye". He just couldn't be Edward. (eventhough he is awesome in "Red Eye")

Sharon Wagoner said...

Yeah I was picturing Edward more like Robert too. Wentworth has too squinty of eyes or too angular brow line for what I think Edward should look like.

Rebecca McAllister said...

Sorry Trisa, but I have to say that I am totally fine with the casting choice. He looks so...unusual. The other guy looks like an all american, quarterback/prom-king type. Robert has a unique look and the fact that he doesn't look like he could protect you, um- I mean Bella, makes the fact that he can all the more intriguing, no?

Emily B. said...

Yeah, that Wentworth guy is really cute. I'm with you on that one. I feel like the only accurate cast was Bella. The whole Cullen Family is way off!