"Hmm...I wonder what this cool thing is?"
"OH yeah! It's that thing dad wipes all over his face in the morning!"
"Here, Dad. Let me show you...First, no need for water or shaving cream, just baby soft skin and a sharp razor. and Wahlah! Ruby red lips!"
"Mom, you're not mad at me, are you?"
16 comments:
At first I thought he got into your lipstick besides the razor. But no, that's blood. I am so sorry. The things they learn for themselves. "But daddy uses this every day!" Poor little guy. The last picture is sadly sweet.
Oh....poor guy, that is so sad!!!! First thing Jeffrey said when I showed him the pictures was...Maybe we should put our razors up! Guess were putting our razors away!!!
Dude. My stomach dropped to my feet. I don't do blood. Poor thing ... I hope he learned something ... Ryan would totally do it again.
Okay so I was reading my last comment and it made me sound heartless. I am not over here in Idaho laughing at you son's expense. I meant it to mean isn't funny how they imitate us. Because he saw Dan doing it he thought he would try it. Does that make sense. I guess it's like how my boys love my make-up they think they need to try it.
Michelle, no worries
We were laughing when it happened. He really wasn't in any pain..
That is sad! His poor lips! That looks like it would hurt. I'm glad it didn't hurt him.
~melissa
ouch! ouch! ouch! Nate thought Michael had put on you makeup!
I'm glad it didn't hurt too bad. Nate couldn't stop holding his mouth after he saw the pics.
Lisa
Did he not realize it hurt after the first "shave" he did?! How sad! Russell and I were in shock looking at him. He doesn't even seem to look like he's in pain. OW!
What a boy. He must have a high pain tolerance! Are the lips healing up fine? I look at it and just say OUCH! I am a whimp though. Way to go Dan for getting his license!! He is offically Dr. Perry!! Doesn't that sound good.
wow. I tell you what, you house has all the crazy happenings! I could say more but it's all been said in the other comments. Maybe it's a good thing Kelsey uses an eletric shaver!
Oh no! Ow! Ow! Ow! I hope it heals soon!
Oh Michael!:( I was thinking along the same lines as Melinda...didn't it hurt him enough to stop? Poor kid. I'm really surprised Clayton hasn't tried that yet cause Shawn always pretends to shave C's face by turning the razor backward. I guess there's always the chance he still will. I wonder what you'll be posting next about that active little boy.:) LOVE your blog (not that I love the sad bloody Michael)...you know what I mean.:)
Ouch! Cole did the same thing once, only he just got a cut on his chin! Funny how they keep doing it even though it has to be hurting! SO Sad!
This is so sad and sweet. The pictures break your heart. . .but he is just trying to be like daddy. and that look on his precious face. .. so sweet and INNOCENT!
OUCH! I would have totally freaked out if I came and saw that. Off to teach my kids that razers are awful mean no no's until you are 25! LOL
Post a Comment