Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.
3 Joys:
1) being a mom
2) going outdoors with perfect weather and warm sunshine.
3) Friends: Old, new, and future!
3 Fears:
1)drowning
2) something tragic happening to ANYONE I know, but especially, my family
3) Hobos! I hate that they have no distinguishing features! They have been in my dreams since we moved here!
3 Current Goals:
1) Exercise more
2) drink more than 16 oz of water a day (I'm SO bad with hydration!)
3) Put on the parking break when I park the car. (It drives Dan crazy when I forget)
3 Current Obsessions:
1) learning how to make cute bows for girls
2) Trying to meet new friends
3) Laundry! I LOVE my washer and dryer! Where are all the dirty clothes?! I want to wash!
3 Random Facts About Myself:
1) I have a stumpy thumb
2) I covet long, thick hair, especially if it's naturally curly
3) I still dream about high school and middle school days. I know, I'm a loser.
I tag: Melinda, Brit, Melissa D., Jana, Tami, Nate-dawg
6 comments:
A stumpy thumb? You're too funny.
Ugh. . .I knew you would tag me. . . now I actually am going to have to post something on my blog after this long hiatus!
As a rule I *never* respond to these things, but I'm feeling inspired by Dan's reading Twilight...
3 Joys
1) Cannon
2) Long hikes
3) Disneyland
3 Fears
1) Height
2) Boredom
3) Pain
3 Current Goals
1) Exercise one hour a day
2) Read one hour a day
3) Keep a personal history
3 Current Obsessions
1) Politics
2) History
3) Work
3 Random Facts
1) I'm very self critical
2) I would love to go back to school
3) I have (and have had for as long as I can remember) a fetish for New England
Lol, thanks nate!
Are you tagging me?! I didn't know which Melinda you are tagging- I saw another under your Texas friends. Anyway. Hope you are doing well and having fun in your new house!
Oh, and one more thing. I took a look at those hair sites you have on your frequently visited list. They are really cute. I don't think Chelsea would sit still long enough for me to do any of that stuff, and I don't know if she has quite enough hair yet. When did your Chelsea stop fighting when you tried to do anything with her hair?! Or maybe she never did!
Post a Comment