Monday, September 29, 2008

hair

My cousin-in-law, LeAnn, introduced me to hairdo blogs for little girls. SO fun! Thanks Leann! Chelse has fine, thin hair, so some of the do's don't work as well, but I've definitly improved over the side pony I used to always do! When I was younger, my sister, Tami, and I would argue over who would get to do my younger sister, Tawna's hair. Now, I have my own doll to play with! :) She likes to look pretty too, and as long as there's a movie on, I can play, play, play! I'll post more as I remember to take pictures...

Now, I want to learn how to make the cute hairbows for the cute do's!






15 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

SO fun! I can't wait until Heather actually get's enough hair to play with!

Staigerfamily said...

Oh my gosh! Those are ADORABLE!!!! What a lucky little girl to have such cute hair! I can't believe how cute it looks! You are the best mom. My poor boys just get really bad at-home haircuts (and lots of gel to make up for it until it grows out. . . )

Janet said...

Wow! You do a fantastic job. Her hair is adorable. Can't wait to see more ideas!

Michelle said...

How cute!! I wonder if Josh would let me do his hair?

Edda Phillips said...

SO CUTE! You are one amazing mom. I love the one with the ribbons criss-crossing over her head. What's the website?

PerryParty3 said...

thanks guys!
Edda, I have links to several different ones on the bottom left hand of my blog.

Erin R. said...

So cute!!! I hope that I have a little girl who's hair I can do one day.

Anonymous said...

of coarse we remember the Perrys. Tyler will be so happy to have heard from you guys. He still thinks Dan will will be a general authority some day! hanks for saying hi. I'll put you in our friends list. Congrats, on FINALLY getting your lisence!! When can I get a cleaning??!

Nessa said...

So cute. Your daughter is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh those are awesome! My french braiding skills really stink though so I probably couldn't pull those off. She looks adorable though!!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Wow Trisa! Chelsea's so lucky to have a mom that can do hair SO CUTE!! You're pro! I think I'm going to either have to have a girl some day or have my boys grow their hair out so I can play play play too.:) (I think I'll have a girl instead) :)

Emily said...

How cute! I'm going to check out that website.

The Moss Family said...

Check out this web site for lots of different bow instructions.
http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/index.html
I've been wanting to make some of my own now for awhile, but can't find any clips in my small town, so next time I go to Flagstaff, I'm going to a craft store. I did however take apart a old dirty bow and am going to use that clip for experimenting. :)
Good luck, and post some pictures of some bows when you get them made.

tawna said...

TIA!!!!!

AWESOME!! SO WAS SUPER CuTE!!!!!


Seriously. Wow.

MAjOR 'snaps' to you!

What a champ.

Will you do my hair at the reunion??

:)

Brit said...

cute, cute, cute! I cant' wait for Brielle's hair to GROW!