Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Guess who's reading Twilight?

***See Dan's letter to the editor below!***




Aaaaahhhhh, yeah!

It's MY boy!


This is so impressive, since he NEVER reads fiction books as they are a "waste of time" when he could be using his time to learn something. (Blech...learn!?) And despite the fact that he has to make fun of it all the time, this was my 4th picture I took of him...and he didn't even notice. I think he might be captivated by it, even though you'll never hear him admit it! I don't know if he'll make it through the whole series, but just had to capture this for posterity. (See Dan's comment below)

6 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

I love it!!! I can't wait to see what he thinks after he has read all of it...I have never heard a guys point of view :0)

Ann said...

Dan and Jayme should get together. Jayme hasn't read the books, he just has a lot of hilarious opinions about them. He's devastated that all his old "beliefs" of vampires have been shattered. He likes lots of blood & fangs:)< I think there is actually a blog about a guy who read them and commented about everything that's supposed to be pretty funny. It's twilightguy.com

Janet said...

This is hilarious, Dan! Way to go. Keep reading, don't give up! So true about Ann's comments.

Rebecca McAllister said...

Evan just finished Breaking Dawn. He read all four. Everytime I asked him how he liked it, he said he wished thier was more action, but his still read them all pretty fast.

Perry Parents said...

That is pretty awesome that he is reading them. And pretty hilarious since he always gives you grief about it!
Dad says "Man, he could at least be reading Harry Potter or something! He must be bored!"
Maybe now he will take you to go see the movie at midnight because he is going to become an obsessed fan like us. lol
~melissa

Wendy said...

Okay, so I finally caved when a friend said she has them all. It really is kind of strangely addictive. A high school girl with a guy born in the genteel days of yore? I really can't explain it - it doesn't seem like they should capture your time and attention, but they do! I've now spent 2 nights up late finishing the first two books so that I would stop putting off dinner for my kids! Enjoy 'em, Dan!