Saturday, July 26, 2008

update

Hello everyone! We are a live and doing well. Dan graduated from Dental school in June, we moved from Portland on June 24th to move in with his parents for a little while, while we wait for his license to come, and are currently in Utah visiting my family. I have LOADS of pictures to post, but I just wanted to announce that

chelsea has a blog! :) She got a kid's digital camera for her birthday, so we thought it would be fun to give her a place to show off and tell about her pictures. Feel free to check it out!

Okay, I can't seem to get the link to work, but she's listed on the left under the Perry's.

2 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

what a fun idea! it's darling...when are you guys moving?

Perry Parents said...

Her blog is cute! I love the big picture.