Well, we had a pretty dissapointing weekend. We made it up to Dan's parents house on Thursday night, and we're all packed and ready to leave on Friday afternoon when Melissa came home from school. We called to check on the Snoqualmie pass weather report just to be sure that we could get through. They've received 9 feet of snow in the last week and had been closed off and on for avalanche control. To our EXTREME dissapointment, they had just closed it down and it wouldn't be open until sometime Saturday evening. Our trip was canceled. I was actually pretty suprised at how bummed I was. Now, we have to wait another month before we can try again, due to my work and Dan's patients. ARGH! At least we didn't drive up there and then have to turn around, or get stuck in this nasty mess: But there was one thing to help cheer me up! My sister-in-law, Melissa, found some hillarious videos on you tube, of babies laughing. Hopefully I can get them on here, but if not, you'll HAVE to check out the links. They are the funniest things ever! And if you are having a bad day, I hope this helps to cheer you up. It sure helped with me!
I love how babies find such humor in everyday things. Who knew a magazine could be so funny?!
The first baby in this clip is my favorite. It's the type of laugh that you just know his stomach muscles are crying out in pain! But all three are hysterical!
I'm so sorry about your trip getting canceled! What a bummer- at least you live fairly close & have AWESOME in-laws.:-) Hammy has a place to stay too, if needed. Clayton loved having him stay at our house.:-) Those videos are hilarious! Laughter (especially from children) is the best medicine ever!:-)
Those videos were HILARIOUS!! The quadruplets were my fav! And the little boy who kept laughing about the ripped paper until he fell over every time. Man, I love babies!
LOVED those clips, can you imagine having 4 babies at once? I think I would lose my mind. I am going to put a link to your site because I can't figure out how to upload videos myself. I am sorry you didn't get to go to the in-laws, isn't family the best!!!
The baby ripping the paper was the funniest. I thought the 4 babies was kinda creepy. It sounded like some one had gone down the toy aisle and pushed the same button on all the toys. Hopefully next month you'll be able to make it over the mountain.
Thanks for sharing the videos! It cracked me up . . . although the four kiddos made me feel overwhelmed for the mom! I would probably lay like that in bed ALL DAY for fear of what would happen if they were let loose in the house! The picture of the snow storm is scary. I am so glad you didn't get caught in that mess, although I know how much you were looking forward to the trip. Hang in there!
5 comments:
I'm so sorry about your trip getting canceled! What a bummer- at least you live fairly close & have AWESOME in-laws.:-) Hammy has a place to stay too, if needed. Clayton loved having him stay at our house.:-) Those videos are hilarious! Laughter (especially from children) is the best medicine ever!:-)
Sorry about your trip!!!
Those videos were HILARIOUS!! The quadruplets were my fav! And the little boy who kept laughing about the ripped paper until he fell over every time. Man, I love babies!
LOVED those clips, can you imagine having 4 babies at once? I think I would lose my mind. I am going to put a link to your site because I can't figure out how to upload videos myself. I am sorry you didn't get to go to the in-laws, isn't family the best!!!
The baby ripping the paper was the funniest. I thought the 4 babies was kinda creepy. It sounded like some one had gone down the toy aisle and pushed the same button on all the toys. Hopefully next month you'll be able to make it over the mountain.
Thanks for sharing the videos! It cracked me up . . . although the four kiddos made me feel overwhelmed for the mom! I would probably lay like that in bed ALL DAY for fear of what would happen if they were let loose in the house! The picture of the snow storm is scary. I am so glad you didn't get caught in that mess, although I know how much you were looking forward to the trip. Hang in there!
Post a Comment