Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My stud of a brother...

So I haven't posted in a while because I had nothign to post! Michael and I got sick over the weekend, and well, they just haven't been very cute lately! (just kidding)My kids are ALWAYS cute. ;-) My dad sent me a link to his picasa web album and I there I found pictures of my awesome little brother, Evan. I hope they don't mind that I am posting them on my blog, but he has to be showcased. It just must be done! He is a crazy smart kid. (Not to mention how good looking he is!) He is very interested in foreign affairs and told me he would LOVE to be an ambassador one day. Throughout this whole campaign he has been rooting for Ron Paul. And like you could probaby guess, this makes him part of the minority in his highschool of 2, 682! He had a sign up in the yard but I believe it came down (I've heard different stories about WHY it came down) so he put a sign on the roof of his car. This is what he found one day when he got out of school. Love this kid!

7 comments:

tawna said...

yes yes, Our younger brother is like and unto the Greatest stud ever. excepting my husband of course.

Wish him luck for his big WorldQuest competition this Saturday!

Shawn and Tasha said...

I'm glad you two are feeling better. Isn't it great to have such outgoing brothers! You've got to love 'em.:-) I never had it in me and was always known as their "little [or] older sister." Tell your brother good luck. Hey, maybe he should run for future president! Now there's an idea.:-)

Rebecca McAllister said...

hysterical!

Emily said...

That's funny!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staigerfamily said...

Evan--got to love the kid. . .
I am so glad that the boys get to have a lot of Evan exposure. They are constantly saying things like, "Me going to play the saxaphone and piano! Like Evan!". Funny thing is--they think he is huge or something. Nathan compares anything big to Evan. Seriously--"that is humongous, like evan!" funny.

Gary Church said...

VANDALS! Scandalous! lol.