This may gross some people out, but I have serious kissing issues. I love kissing my kids! Who can resist those cute cheeks and dimpled hands?! Not me! Michael is a fantastic kisser! Check out his pucker! I also love how he touches his cheek after Chelsea kisses it. I love my babies! (Please try to ignore my talking...I'm embarassed at how much baby-talk I do...seriously, Trisa, GROW UP!)

4 comments:
Michael is quite the kisser! Watch out girls, he has the good looks & the kissin' going for him.:-) That is so precious!
Trisa,
It's so fun to find you on blogspot! I hope things are going well for you. E-mail me:
go.darts@gmail.com
Love,
Alicia
I think that was really cute. I am with you I always kiss my kids. I think Matt got a little jealous because I kiss the kids more than him.
ADORABLE!!!!!! TOO CUTE!! When did you get the video cam?
Post a Comment