Man Tag
My friend Emily tagged me….perfect timing for Valentines day! Thanks!
What is his full name? Daniel Stewart Perry
How long have you been married? 6 years this past December.
How long did you date? We dated three and a half months and were engaged for 2 months.
Who eats more sweets? Hmm, that’s a tough one since we both eat TONS of sweets, but I probably tip the scale a tad with my bags of chocolate covered pretzels. (YUM!)
Who said I love you first? I did, but he said it the next night. I was really glad he didn’t say it right after I did, but when he was ready.
How old is he? 29
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? He is, sadly, by far!
Who can sing better? I think he has an amazing voice, but he thinks it’s awful, so he hardly EVER sings, even for me. So, I guess I’ll say me.
Who does the laundry? Me. But he often surprises me by getting it done.
Who pays the bills? I do. I love feeling like a secretary, and he’s just too busy to worry about getting them paid on time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. It’s closest to the alarm clock… and he always gets up first…at least during the week.
Who mows the lawn? Dan usually does, but I like to do it occasionally. I’ve always thought mowing was fun.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives? He does when we’re together.
Who is more stubborn? Him.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? I did. It’s kind of a tacky story. I was too shy to come straight out and ask him out, so I asked him to do me a favor. My friend really needed someone to double with, so I asked him if he would mine hanging out with us. (I know, SO stupid. He makes fun of me now. Luckily he asked me out next!)
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 6 and he has 4.
Who wears the pants? I like him too But I think we consult each other and get each other’s opinion enough, that it never gets too one sided.
I tag Abra, Michelle, Katherine, Katie P., Katie H., Tami, Tawna, Becky, and Jennifer. (Lol, there's not really a limit, is there!?)
2 comments:
It's fun to learn new things about you guys. I actually like being tagged. Dorky huh? I hope you guys have a Happy Valentines Day!!
I love that you asked him out!! It's SO not you!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment