Now don't get all excited on me.
It will probably be months before I post again. I wish I did it more often.
These kiddos are growing up way to fast!
It's been 2 years since I ventured to JCP for pictures. I had a HORRIBLE experience the last time, due to the staff. However, I figured after two years, they probably had new staff, and I was losing sleep knowing I hadn't perserved my baby's image yet. Plus, he was growing out of this adorable shirt my sis-in-law got him.
Without further ado....
Tyler Stewart Perry
8 months
Enjoying the nice spring weather WITHOUT wind.
Finally got a picture of my boys together. This one is totally going on their wall.







4 comments:
Oh my gosh he's adorable!! I love the close up of his face . . . he is so sweet! I just want to hold him! Love it! His eyes look so dark . . . just so adorable. You sure have cute babies!
So cute!! He looks like a lot like Michael to me. Glad you posted some pics:) Hope everything is going well for you guys.
OH MY HECK. That kid is SO DANG CUTE. Im going to get in trouble here, but I didn't think there could be a cuter baby after brinly. He's like Brinly and Michael adorableness with Chelsea's coloring. I DIE. Seriously. Sounding obnoxious here, but that is ONE. CUTE. BABY.
CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment