California trip Day 1:
Our flight left at 6:00 AM, but the kiddo's did a great job getting up, dressed, and fed and we still made it on time. It helps to have a tiny airport with zero line to get through security!
We had a two hour layover in SLC. Tyler was very happy to get down a crawl around. Yup. On the nasty airport floor. But that's what soap is for, right?
We took a shuttle to our hotel. Chelsea was pooped, but the other two had enough energy to be silly throughout the ride. They passed out about 5 minutes before we got to our hotel.
We stayed at the Mariott Residence Inn, in Anaheim. Our room had a little kitchen, and they even did grocery shopping for us while we were gone and put away the food! I'd heard about this service, but was pretty skeptical. It was advertised as "free" but I didn't know if that meant a $6 a gallon of milk "free". Turned out, I could specify as much as I wanted, as in "cheapest milk" and that's what they got. I was super impressed with this service! They also had a super, hot breakfast buffet, so we pigged out for breakfast, and didn't need much for lunch, then ate back at our hotel. We saved a ton of money this way, not having to eat out or at the park.
As soon as we could find the swimsuits, we were off to the pool!
Great start to our vacation!

3 comments:
Fun pictures! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
So excited to see pictures! So excited to see more from your trip! HOW FUN!!!!! :o) Miss you guys!
Wow! I am super impressed with that hotel. Completely amazing. The picture of Tyler at the airport is so stinkin adorable!! Love it!
Post a Comment