Michael finished his first season of coach pitch baseball.
To celebrate, the team met at a pizza place for dinner and to receive trophies.
Michael is ALL about trophy's right now.
When I finished teaching piano, and told the kids it was time to load up in the car to go to Michael's baseball thing, he got SO excited.
He ran around squealing and then said
"Chelsea!! Aren't you so excited to see my teammates CLOSE UP?!"
Chelsea: "Haven't you seen them close up?"
Michael: "No. We're always spread way out on the field!"
Apparently Michael likes the closer, sports, better.
Overheard #2
Another morning, Michael was reading independently. He is really starting to like reading (thank goodness for ending that battle!). He was trying to read one of Chelsea's chapter books. I was in the kitchen cleaning. I could hear him trying to sound out words. Finally, he gets frustrated and throws the book down and says "They didn't put finger spaces in this book! I can't read THIS!" And ran upstairs to find one that DID have finger spaces.

1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment