My awesome sister-in-law took these pictures for us. The battery in her nice camera was dead, but I'm super impressed with these shots she got with just her canon powershot! Thanks Molly!
Do you have a favorite?
Brinly was SO cranky!
She looks like such a sweet angel in these pictures, but she definitely had her horns on!
I'm so grateful to have updated family pictures!
6 comments:
They are all so good! I really like the black-and-white one and the one on your blog. Such a cute idea to have the temple in the background! Darling, darling family!
Holy smokes those are great! What an adorable family!!! They all look so good! I love them all. . . but if I had to choose. . . the three kids together. Although I LOVE the closeup of the whole family. Isn't great to have such talented relatives??
Those are very cute pictures! You have such a good looking family! I love them all.
I love your family pictures! They turned out so cute.
LOVE them! Family pictures can be such a pain, but always SO worth it. You have a beautiful family Trisa.
how'd you get all 3 of your kids smiling?! Very cute family pics!
Post a Comment