Michael and I were reading from an Eyewitness book, called "The Natural World".
Me reading from book: "Some animals are unlikely to become prey. Michael, do you know what 'prey' means?"
Michael: "Yeeeeaaaahh..." (like that was the silliest question he'd ever heard....)
Me: "what?"
Michael: "When you talk to Heavenly Father!"
This morning Brinly was jabbering away...
Michael: "MOM! Brinly knows how to speak SPANISH!"
Me: "Oh? What did she say?"
Michael: (Laughing) "I don't know, Mom! I don't speak Spanish!"
6 comments:
Oh how cute! This is so funny!!
oh I love it so much! I know Belle must say some funny things, but I don't remember them and don't write them down. Hmm I need to listen closleir! haha like that word? Anyway I do seem to think boys say funnier things so I can't wait till Asher starts talking!
Those are hilarious! I love that he doesn't speak Spanish! But he knows what language she's speaking! =)
Awesome! Kids are so cute and funny! I try to write down things that Isaac and Chelsea say so I can remember them later. I read them to them a couple weeks ago. Then Isaac was trying to say something funny so I would write it in the book. Sorry, doesn't work that way, Isaac!
Love it!!
hahahaha:)
Post a Comment