We love our Brinly.
She's always making us laugh.
Take this clip for instance:
For a while, she would sniff in and out like this after eating every bite.
It cracked us up every time...as you can hear...
Sadly, this phase has passed.
Then one day, she discovered a new trick!
How very lady-like.
I like how someone encourages her to keep going in the middle of the clip.
Lovely.
And lastly, she is our earliest WALKER! At 10 1/2 months, she walks!
Unfortunately, as cute as this is, this picture doesn't do the experience justice.
you can't hear her squeals of delight.
you can't see her toddle like a drunken fool.
So, lucky for you, we have video footage!
5 comments:
I want to watch these adorable videos! I think you have it marked as private, though, because it isn't letting me watch them--says I need to accept your friend request . . .not sure how to do that.
Hahaha, those are funny!! I want to see this girl! I have to say I'm a fan of the tooting noises :o) hehehe!! How exciting that she is walking already! That was a cute video... Annie has her same shirt from the last video we should get them together they could be twins!! I loved these videos!
So. Stinking. Stinking. CUTE.
Love, love, LURVE!!! :P
seriously. wow.
so cute.
and you have really pretty hands.
seriously.
So cute! David to close, but Brinly definitely has him beat!
I can't believe it! Linc has no desire, even to get on his knees! Those videos are so stinkin cute!!
Good luck keeping up now! Jokes on you, right?:)
Post a Comment