Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!

We were at Grandma and Grandpa Perry's this year for Easter, due to the conference weekend. It's always more fun at G-ma and Gpa's house anyway!

We don't have many traditions, but coloring EGGS is a must!


Check out the concentration!



And they're finished! What beauties!

Easter morning was wet, so we had an egg hunt inside. Here they are anxiously waiting while mom has to take yet another picture...


Brinly even joined in on the hunt!


I think she likes hunting for Eggs!

Sheer Joy!


And for your own enjoyment: can you find the eggs?


There's one! I think Dan's parents might be finding eggs in random spots for a while....



7 comments:

Debra S. Hadfield said...

What fun! I love the "Sheer Joy" picture most!

Grandma Hadfield

Emily said...

How fun! I love the picture of Brinly. She is so adorable!

Shawn and Tasha said...

The first picture of Chelsea is a spittin image of you Trisa! She's growing up so much!!

tawna said...

ditto with mom-
brinlys face is AMAZING.

love m's layered shirt look- totally handsome

did c get a haircut?? beautiful as always.

Katherine said...

Chelsea looks so grown up! I remember when she was just a little baby! Michael is totally fun. I love the exitement in his face and... BRINLY!! That is seriously the cutest face e.v.e.r! Love the JOY on that face, it makes me want to go swimming!

Katherine said...

Ohh and we have totally found some eggs since we have been here! Haha, how fun!

Katherine said...

Oh dear another comment... not swimming, I was just looking at the picture from your last post of Brinly in the pool and mixed them up! O'well love the Joyous face all the same! hehe