Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin masterpiece


Remember this?



Skillfully crafted by him?



well, he's at it again...



This year he got his inspiration from this sweetie...


made her into a "pattern"...

which somehow resulted in this!



Isn't he amazing?
I sure think so!

Tip: The best sculpting tools are dental instruments!

15 comments:

Sara and Spencer said...

HE IS AMAZING! How long did it take him?

Michelle said...

UMMMMM WOW!!! That is awesome. What a talented brother I have.

tawna said...

seriously. This is ridiculous.

Completely. Ridiculous.




(scooping chin off of floor)

Holly said...

WOW! WOW!! That is truly amazing. Has he entered any contests? He should!

Staigerfamily said...

That is incredible! I think Brinly is probably one of a very elect minority that have had a jack-o-latern made perfectly to their likeness! I am so impressed. . . man, he must be one good dentist! Much unlike the one we went to that had his hands shaking so bad he kept missing our teeth and hitting our gums. Seriously. . the WORST dentist ever. Not like Dan. Mr amazing!

Emilee said...

That is amazing. We thought we were creative with our pumpkin carving, but that is the work of a master pumpkin carving craftsman.

thesearlesociety said...

Wow that's awesome! Too bad you can't keep that pumpkin forever! I guess you don't need to, you have the real thing. Seriously, though, Dan is amazing. Great job!!

The Moss Family said...

WOW!!! That is awesome!

Nathan said...

Awesome. We were just talking about Dan on Monday night while we were carving our pumpkins, wondering if he would make an attempt to out do last year's masterpiece.

Brit said...

That is the best pumpkin ever! Kelsey always makes me come up with the pumpkin idea, and it is never anything like that!

Connor and Jana said...

I agree he is amazing! If for some reason in the future he gets tired of dentistry, he should become a professional pumpkin carver! That really is awesome!

Perry Parents said...

All we can say is WOW! That's our boy. Mom and Dad

Erin R. said...

Awesome!

Gary Church said...

The baby is my favorite ... I'll taking anything/anyone over Obama. lol.

He is WAY talented!!

Next year, he should do a family portrait, lol.

Emily said...

Are you joking??!! Holy cow, that's incredible.