Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow. I have a twin?

HAve you ever been told "you look like so and so?"

I've been told that a few times, but not many.

I was checking out this site (hilarious, by the way) and this was an ad on the side. It seriously made my heart beat fast as I thought "What?! What am I doing on this website!" I had to take a few double takes to MAKE sure it wasn't me!




What do you think? Is it me? or is it just me that thinks so?

6 comments:

Holly said...

She really does look like you! That's really funny. That would have been kind of spooky if you saw her in real life and not in an ad.

Brit said...

i definitely see the resemblance!

Edda Phillips said...

WOW. I thought it was you before I even read the post! Weird...

Rebecca McAllister said...

it's you're clone!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Holy cow, yes. I totally see it. The twin you never knew.:)

Michelle said...

It does look like you. Crazy!! I can't believe that you haven't read the Hunger Games. You will love it. It is soooooooooooo good. Brinly is getting so big. She is sooo cute. When does Chelsea start school?