Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So far behind...

Do you ever get so far behind, you don't know where to start? So, you just don't?

well, here's for starting! :) I gave up on trying to organize the following pictures, so enjoy the randomness!

Here are one of my sleeping beauties!

And here she is awake...on her first day of first grade at her new school! Even though we moved only a mile away, we switched elementary schools. Her new school is HUGE and looks like a highschool. I think there are 6 or 7 1st grade teachers, each with about 23 students.

She is LOVING school, and comes home so excited to tell me all about her day. I LOVE that.



Michael will be starting preschool in a few weeks. On Tuesday, they had a "playdate" with all their classmates at a park. I was so relieved to see him find a playmate so quickly...

...and even appear to be a ring-leader of the boys...teaching them to jump off the picnic table on to the concrete. Nice.

His teachers seem really nice, and briefly introduced themselves to the kids. Tomorrow is his first mini-day, where I get to go with him for an hour. his REAL day starts next Tuesday. I'm sure there will be kicking and screaming involved, so I hope his teachers are ready. I did warn them...

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

ahhh jumping off picnic tables. . . man. . . this kid is going to be right at home with my boys!!

That chels is such a beauty!!

(and now that you have posted this it officially makes me the SUPER far behind slacker. . . )

Shawn and Tasha said...

Oh, the first day of school...Clayton missed his today due to the whole bed rest thing. I figured as long as he doesn't know, it's not too big of a deal. He'll get his fill come next week.:)

Chelsea is a little beauty, and Michael is still Michael.:) Love that kid! Hope things are going well for you guys with the house, baby and everything in between.:)

Katie Page said...

Chelsea looks adorable. I can't believe you have a 1st grader! Michael cracks me up. Boy, you have your hands full!