On one of the days we were in Utah, we hiked to a small waterfall in Payson Canyon. It's the perfect hike for little kids because it's only 1/4 mile, not to strenuous, with lots of fun "bridges" to cross.
My little brother (not so little anymore) Evan, became Michael's best friend on the hike. Michael told him anything and everything!

The water at the falls is numbing cold, but the little pool it makes is too irresistible!
Last year Dan actually stood in the falls. BRRRR!My dad.
Mom and Chelsea
My brother's dogs...Tito and Toby. I still can't tell which is which...
My brother Nathan, and his oldest boy, Cannon.

My sister-in-law, Molly (sorry about the funny picture Molly!) and my adorable Nephew, Noah. This kids' legs go a mile a minute...like he's dancing an irish-jig. It's hilarious!
Me and Brinly. Yup, she slept the whole way.
It was a quick hike, but just enough to take the remainder of Michael's energy away. Finally!
3 comments:
ahhhhh. . .thanks for sharing. I love the Evan and Michael pictures! And that picture of you . . . looks just like a girl I saw in an ad recently. . .
I'm glad you had a good time. Looks like fun.
When is the next time you'll be in Dallas? I would really love to get together with you again. Maybe we could sit in my mom's messy living room and sip OJ because you are locked out of your parent's house. That would be fun, huh?
Post a Comment