Sunday, September 27, 2009

GREAT preschool!

So, my sister, Tami, is ammmmmaaazzzing. 

She has started a preschool in her home and is doing an awesome job. I was able to witness it first hand.  She has so many creative ideas that she uses with her kids, and these 4-5 yr olds are already starting to READ! They are definitely going to be prepared for preschool!

Anyway, she has started a blog for her preschool, where she posts many of her fun ideas. These would be great ideas to use with your own kids, play-dates, whatever. She's also posting songs, and has links to other great websites. 

check it out here.

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Thanks for the shout out! I've loved your visit and miss you already and you haven't even boarded the plane! Michael will leave a big missing hole in preschool this morning! Thanks so much for a wonderful visit!

Ashlea said...

It was sooo great to see you last week and I hope you had a GREAT time at your reunion!

Gary Church said...

I love it! I didn't know she was doing that! I wish she did M-F ... I would enroll Ryan. :D