Monday, September 14, 2009

Beautiful Girls


How lucky am I to be the mother of these beauties?!

I recently got Chelsea and Brinly's pictures done. Brinly, for her blessing, and Chelsea for her birthday pics. I LOVED Brinly's, and was disappointed in the quality of Chelsea's, but that's what you get when you only pay $4 a sheet. :) Overall, I'm happy with them.

So, for those of you who can't come to my home and see these pictures plastered all over my walls, here ya go!

This is why I don't mind getting up for midnight feedings....


And I got about 4 sheets of just this pose...
Isn't she delicious!?


Her Beautiful dress...


...with it's much-to-big-for-her-tiny-head-hat:

Need a close-up? Warning: It'll make you drool!

Please note:
1) The perfect little lips
2) the sweet little nose
3) the perfect blue-eyes
4) the most edible cheeks!




And just for cuteness-sake:
"Are we done yet? I've got a cramp in my neck!"


I can't believe my baby girl is 6 now!


Those eyes just kill me. I have to not look directly at them, or she'll gain complete power over me.



"PLEASE help me to not be a blogging-fanatic like my mother...."

11 comments:

Nessa said...

So cute!!!

Brit said...

so cute, I can't believe how big Chelsea is! And Brinly is adorable! OPh I just love Babies!

Staigerfamily said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!! I love your sweet little girls!!! Oh. . I just can't get enough of the pink and frills! Love it!!!

Katherine said...

I love the picture that you ordered 4 sheets of and I Love the much to big for her little head hat picture! Wow she is cute!

Erin R. said...

So darling! I can't believe that Chelsea is 6 already! I remember coming to see her in the hospital! I love the picture of her with her hands in her back pocket...such the little lady. Brinly is absolutely adorable....love all of the pictures in her beautiful dress.

thesearlesociety said...

They are so cute!! I love all of them, even Chelsea's.

Connor and Jana said...

The pictures turned out darling! You do have some beautiful girls!!

Emily said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones especially of Brinly. She is adorable.

Perry Parents said...

Way cute!!! I miss those girls! :) (and your whole Perry clan of course!)

~melissa

Shawn and Tasha said...

SO absolutely delicious!:) Your house is full of beauty queens.

Wendy said...

Oh, how sweet! My favorite is Brinly with her hands together. Absolute adorableness!

Looking at Chelsea makes me a little sad because she was even younger than Trevy is now the last time we saw you guys! When are you planning a trip to AZ?