Dan's uncle Darrell got married! It was fun to see (and meet) relatives from the Perry side.
First we had to get pictures taken...
Dan's job was to keep the kids from getting dirty.
Brinly has been practicing her smiles, and she's getting better at it, but it's still hard to capture them on camera yet.

The boys had a hard time waiting through the ceremony, especially with hershey kisses and bubbles on the table just waiting to be played with!
Brinly got so much attention, you would have thought it was HER day. She is such a lucky girl to have so many people that love her. Here are just a few:
Grandma Perry and Brinly
Grandpa Perry and Brinly

Great Grandma Perry and Brinly
Aunty Melissa (or as my favorite new name given to her by my nephew Josh...well, it's how he says it..."Witta")
My kids are getting so sad that Melissa is leaving soon for college. I'm not sure what they'll do! Good thing Grandma and Grandpa Perry are still so much fun!

***Notice that Chelsea and Brinly are wearing matching dresses? I hated dressing like my sisters growing up, but now I can see why my mom did it. SO cute! And to my defense...it was Chelsea that begged to get Brinly a matching dress!***
4 comments:
The girls looked darling! I am starting to dress the boys alike too. A little harder with little boys, but still fun!
I love the matching dresses and would love to see a picture with the Chels holding her sister in the dresses!! Please?!?!
That is one gorgeous baby!! My arms are aching to hold her too!
You look so great! And Brinly is adorable of course. Have fun with that new house of yours.
Brinly already looks so much bigger from the last time I saw her. a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. What are you feeding her? Pure cream??:)
Post a Comment