Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Upcoming attraction...

If you want to see this cutie...



dressed in this beauty...


then come to Brinly's blessing, on August 2nd, 2009! :)
I know most (all) won't be able to make it, so we'll be sure to take oodles of pictures. It's times like these that I really wish we lived closer to family!

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Oh! I want to see! I want to be there and hold that sweet little girl in that GORGEOUS dress!! Please take pictures!! I'm so sad we are missing the special day. I hate it. I also hate that I have no idea how big she'll be before I even get to meet her! Ugh. One of us seriously needs to move. . .

thesearlesociety said...

I would come for sure if I could! I'm glad I got to meet her in person at least.

thesearlesociety said...

P.S. That's such a pretty dress by the way!