
Oh, the things we've experienced over those years!
First piggy tails...
to fun hairdo's.
Rebel days...
and sweet days!
Sad days...
and silly days!
Learning to put on socks...
and makeup!
Fun costumes!
First days of Preschool...
to the first day of kindergarten!
First road race...
Dance classes

swim lessons

Gymnastics...
A baby brother...
and a baby sister...
These 6 years we've watched you learn, grow, cry, laugh, and love. We are so glad you are part of our family!
Happy Birthday Chelse! WE love you and can't wait for more experiences together!
9 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! What fun pictures! You are such a wonderful little girl! We love having you be in our family--you add a special spirit and personality to everything you do. We love you!!
Jaron and Nathan say: Happy Birthday cousin!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!!!
Smokes. You are a gorgeous girl!!
Tia- Awesome post. Such sweet, sweet pictures!
Have a great day, chels, and have SO MUCH FUN at your birthday party!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHELSEA!
We love you!!!
Nate, Molly, Cannon & Noah
That was so sweet. Having kids and watching them grow is such a joy. Kinda sad though. Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday Chelsea!!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is six. I remember when we first met you guys. She was so little! And I don't think I heard her talk for a year!! Just kidding. She's so cute. Isaac likes the picture of her standing on the counter!
Loved the post, miss that sweet girl! Happy B-day Chelsea!
Your children are so adorable!
When I first read about you giving birth to "Lucy" I was thinking....what?? Did she have another child I didn't know about? Stupid me.:) LOVE this post. Happy Birthday Chelsea Roo!!:)
Post a Comment