Tuesday, July 28, 2009

365 project pictures.

I find I have lots of random pictures that I take for my "365 project" and never post them on the blog. Here's a quick sample:


My sweet, beautiful girls!


The before and after of a dresser I spray-painted. It may be a while before we can afford decent furniture, so I'm having fun with what I have!



Chelsea and her dirt cups, made for FHE.



Making cookies with mom. We made sugar cookies and decided to color them pink!


Juice pops! I used to love making these as a kid.

Michael rocked Brinly to sleep. He CAN be gentle!



Our "Toy room". I am so excited to have a spot designated for all toys. This was the first room moved and put together at the new house. I was amazed at how everything seemed to have a spot! It's not finished yet, but I'm so, SO excited!



Brinly was the first one to sleep in the "girl's room". (I think I'm obsessed with quotation marks...) A friend watched Chelsea and Michael, and Brinly just slept a few hours so I could unpack a few things. I couldn't help but take a bajilion pictures! Here's just a few:

Oh, need to see her a little closer?


Closer still? I don't blame ya. I can hardly get enough of her myself!

7 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

OH! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!!! I love the little glimpse into your life! Those FHE treats look so yummy. . .why have we not made them? And the pink sugar cookies? BRILLIANT! AND I love the pictures of the new toy room--it looks so nice and organized and Brinley--ADORABLE. I could go on and on. . . More posts like this!!

Staigerfamily said...

Not that I don't enjoy your other posts. . .just ment MORE posts in general. . .or something. . .

thesearlesociety said...

Brinley is such a doll! I love what Michael said about seeing a Michael in your eye! Classic. I think Isaac would have said something like that too, then I would have busted up laughing as well! I miss you guys:)

CareyClan said...

I just bought Cole that same Big Brother shirt:) Can't wait to actually use it!

tawna said...

awwwww! Sweet, sweet brinly!!!!


CUTE PICTURES!!

Best. Mom. Ever.


sick.

The Greenwald Family said...

Wow. It is so nice to have your own house and backyard. The dresser looks awesome. You just spray painted it?

Shawn and Tasha said...

Brinly is growing so so so fast and changing too. I'm so glad you keep posting pics of your cute kiddos. I love your ideas, such as the 365 days. Don't think I'll ever be able to keep up with something like that. It takes amazing people like YOU to do it.:)