Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brinly Ann Perry






21 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!!! So cute, so sweet, so precious!!!

Michelle said...

AWWW!! She is sooo beautiful!!!! Congrats again!!

Wendy said...

Oh, so sweet! Congratulations to all the Perry Party!

Brit said...

she's adorable! and look how big Chelsea looks, holy cow that girl is growing up! Take care!

Rebecca McAllister said...

oh wow! she is delicious! as Heady said to me when she saw anne for the first time "good job! you did it!" can't wait to hear her name!

tawna said...

Holy smokes! she is CUTE!! Patrick says she looks like my baby pictures...

maybe THAT"s why she's so stinking CUTE!



congrats! We're super excited for you!

Ashlea said...

She's beautiful! Enjoy these early days as they go so dang fast! Wish I could be there to meet her in person.

Amber said...

Congratulations! She's so precious. :)

Sara and Spencer said...

She is so pretty! I love her name too! Congrats again!

Erin R. said...

I will echo everyone by saying how beautiful she is! She looks looks very similar to her brother and sister. You guys make adorable kids! Congratulations again!

Emilee said...

I'm glad I had mine so you could have yours. Congratulations!

Perry Parents said...

AWW. I CAN'T WAIT to meet her! :)
~melissa

Janet said...

She is beautiful! Love the name Brinly. So cute! congratulations!!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

What a beautiful little gem you guys have! Adorable name too! I love it. My first thought was how beautiful she was and how perfectly round her head looks. Man, Chelsea looks so grown up in that picture with her legs crossed and all.:)

Congrats again Trisa and Dan!

Staigerfamily said...

I love her name. . .I'm glad you figured out how to spell it and I am personally particularly fond of that middle name . . . :) I can't wait to meet her in person. She is BEAUTIFUL!

Brent and Rachel Izu said...

She's adorable! Congratulations! I hope she is a great sleeper! Have a good recovery.

The Moss Family said...

Congrats!! I love her name, and she is beautiful!

Edda Phillips said...

Wow, no wonder you were feeling so stretched to the limit! She is so cute and chubby already for just a newborn! (I'm not used to that!) She is absolutely beautiful. Hope the recovery goes well for you.

Connor and Jana said...

She is so cute! I hope everything went well and is going well! I love the name too.

Nessa said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!

Dad Hadfield said...

I know that I am very slow in getting to these pictures, but I just wanted Trisa and Dan to know how pleased we are with their wonderful family and how grateful that we are for the safe arrival of Brinley Ann. Love,

Dad Hadfield