Monday, June 29, 2009

1 month already?!?

It's scary, but I can almost see Brinly growing before my eyes. To me, she no longer looks like a newborn, but is getting that chubby baby look.

Why, WHY do they have to grow so stinking fast!?

I realized I only have one or two pictures with Brinly and I, so I had Dan take this picture so she will know she had a momma when she gets older. :)


Today wasn't her first day at church, but I'd missed getting her picture the last two weeks.

This dress is actually labeled for 9 months, but fit her just fine, minus the bloomers. THose would have drowned her.

Her usual look..."I'm sleepy"


She gets the worried look from her mom.

Practicing her kung-pow moves to try out on big-brother.


The beginnings of some seriously beautiful blue eyes! I can't wait to see them in their full glory! wait...I take that back...yes, I can wait...because it would require her to get older!

Her new bed! Isn't she so teensy-weensy and cute?!

We also managed to make it to one of the splash parks on a particularly hot day. I set out a blanket under one of the huge oak trees and worked on my project 365 as Brinly slept and Chels and Michael played.
inly slept





On Friday we went to our local baseball stadium to see our DUST DEVILS play. The kids were much more excited about the $1 hotdogs, drinks, and ice-cream sandwiches, than they were about the game. Check out them devouring those dogs!

We got to sit on the sunny side, but Dan was able to give Brinly some shade with his huge body. :)


She was perfectly happy snuggled up to daddy.


And a baseball game wouldn't be complete without giving the mascot a high-five.


Oh, and we won 8-3. The game was actually pretty fun. They kept having things like the "Beer Batter," where of the batter from the visiting team struck out, the audience would get beers for $2 for the next 10 minutes. Niiiicceee....

6 comments:

Erin R. said...

Beer for $2! Sweet!!! :-) I can't believe Brinly is a month old! What a darling she is! The water park looked like tons of fun! It is HOT here today and I wish we were there cooling off!

thesearlesociety said...

She's already a month?!! She is so cute, and you look great too, by the way. Wish we could see you while we're here, but I understand not wanting to drive with 3 little kids such a long way. Hope you have a great 4th!

Molly said...

That worried look... Noah has that too. I don't think it is inherited. I think that comes from not knowing what your big brother is going to do to to you next... Kiss you, sit on you or attempt to carry you by the neck. I know I would have that look if I were them!!! :)

Katie Page said...

I think Brinly looks so much like Michael. She is so cute! I know what you mean about growing before your eyes. I feel the same way about Emma. One of these days we will have to get together so Emma and Brinly can be friends. Maybe we will plan a trip to Washington....Hmmm, that sounds fun. We'll see what the future brings!

Emily B. said...

Oh my heavens. I knew I was bad at blogging now, but I didn't know I was HORRIBLE! This is the first time I've seen little Brinly and I love her! She is precious and you look fantastic! You always had the skinny genes! Congratulations!

Staigerfamily said...

What a sweet family. A gorgeous baby and cute siblings! I know what you mean about growing super fast. I cannot believe it's been a month! Wow.