I love your family picture at the top of the blog! Dan doesn't look very kissable after blowing that big bubble. But for a dentist it looks like he's had quite a bit of practice blowing bubbles.
Fun new family pic! Cute hair! I have been eating Belle's bubble gum (well all her candy actually). Just chewing on it until the flavor is gone. I am not really a candy person but if I know there is some in the house and I get bored I can't quite help myself! Shoulda tried to blow a bubble one of these times, oh well.
Russell and I get to eat all the chocolate candy since Isaac doesn't like chocolate! Well we share with Chelsea b/c she likes it. Anyway, I really like your picture at the top. What a cute happy family!
How many pieces did it take to blow that baby? I think the boys got like 2 pieces of gum in their bags. Oh well, at least they got lots of chocolate.:) Diddo to what everyone else said about the fab picture of your fam. Michael's a treasure.
10 comments:
I love your family picture at the top of the blog! Dan doesn't look very kissable after blowing that big bubble. But for a dentist it looks like he's had quite a bit of practice blowing bubbles.
Fun new family pic! Cute hair! I have been eating Belle's bubble gum (well all her candy actually). Just chewing on it until the flavor is gone. I am not really a candy person but if I know there is some in the house and I get bored I can't quite help myself! Shoulda tried to blow a bubble one of these times, oh well.
I LOVE Michaels face! Woweee that is a cute one! What a goofy little kid!
That look on michael's face is completely priceless. I love it! You look like a complete babe in that picture! Is that the one Molly took in Utah?
Cute post. Did Dan get all that gum off? Cute picture of Michael smiling or whatever it was. :) LOL
Russell and I get to eat all the chocolate candy since Isaac doesn't like chocolate! Well we share with Chelsea b/c she likes it. Anyway, I really like your picture at the top. What a cute happy family!
I love your family picture! You guys look so darling.
Um, totally love the famliy pic at the top of your blog. Y'all belong in a magazine!
How many pieces did it take to blow that baby? I think the boys got like 2 pieces of gum in their bags. Oh well, at least they got lots of chocolate.:) Diddo to what everyone else said about the fab picture of your fam. Michael's a treasure.
Cute pictures of your family! It looks like you are having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment