Thursday, November 20, 2008

birthday Boy!



3 years and 4 months ago, I saw Michael for the first time...well, kind of. I had no idea back then, how he would affect my life.


How much I would love to watch him while he sleeps...


How much trouble he can get into...






What things he could stuff into his mouth...





and nose...




The silly outfits he could pick out...




but mostly, all the smiles, giggles, and belly laughter he would bring.




And who could resist the boy who makes the cheesiest smile in the world?



Happy 3rd Birthday Michael! We love you and are so glad you are part of our family!!

10 comments:

Nessa said...

Such a cute post! He is so cute. Happy Birthday.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh when I first saw that I thought you were making an announcement!!! Then I was sad because I didn't get a phone call first (I only saw the top of the picture I hadn't scrolled down yet). Then I realized that it was just Michael's ultrasound picture. I remember this day well, because I got a phone call from my brother saying that you had had your baby. And all I had were pangs of jealousy because I was due first and my baby would continue to cook for 9 more days. Micheal is so dang cute. He is becoming such a handsome little boy. He cracks me up. I really love the picture of him in the pink chair. Happy Birthday Michael!!! Ummm your card is in the mail.

PS. Who won the pumpkin contest?

PerryParty3 said...

Michelle-
:) Lol, I thought we might get some false excitement with the ultra sound picture, since it's our "turn" to get pregnant. Man, talk about pressure! Um, yeah, Dan won the pumpkin contest. There were only a few other ones, and it was pretty obvious his was the best, so they didn't really do the voting. :)

Brit said...

Wow has it really been that long? Happy b-day michael!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Michael! He's such a cutie pie.

Trisa, did you go see it last night??? AH! is all I can say.:) I don't want to spoil it, but let me know so we can talk Twilight.:)

Gary Church said...

Oh man. What a funny kid!!! He's got some CLASSIC pictures!

David and Melissa said...

Hey guys! I cant believe how big he is! Both kids actually. I remember how little he was when the guys were playing basketball at OHSU- hanging out in that cute little blakie you made him. I love the Halloween costumes- I agree with you, what a fun time of year.

thesearlesociety said...

What a Ham! He is so cute. I can't believe he is 3 already, as I am sure you can't either. Where does time fly?

Rebecca McAllister said...

Our babies are three! How time flies! I loved your post. It was funny and touching and that ultrasound of him looks just like him! Can't wait for you to have another one!

Emily B. said...

Dude, your little boy rocks! Those pictures are the best. They just made me smile. And I also thought the picture of a sonogram was an announcement!!