This last year, Chelsea took Tap Dance lessons and a class in gymnastics. It was actually her 4th class of gymnastics. With each session she gets better with her balance and flexibility, although being so tall makes it hard to get those long legs over her head! I can't figure out how to post videos to this site, but here is a link that you may have to copy and paste of her last tap recital. She said she wasn't even nervous and had a balst. I'm glad, but I think we'll hold off on the tap lessons for a while and give her a chance to grow a little more. Things like standing on one leg were very hard for her. We had to work for weeks to even get her to sit in indian style! It was a great experience for her and she learned a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-w0A6KUys
1 comment:
Love it! I'm sure loving our 3-year-old girl. I'm SOO glad we had one.
I vote that 3-year-olds should be that age for about 4 years, at least! They're so CUTE!
Post a Comment