Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Frustrations

Well, it's been a while, so I better update this page. I was hoping to do another triathlon August 4th, this time an Olympic distace. Basically, twice the distance of my sprint triathlon. However, me knee keeps acting up. Dan thinks I have ITB syndrome (at least I think that's what he called it). I've been trying to do some stretches and basically starting over with my workouts and working up distances very slowly, but it's very frustrating. Anyway, there's no way I would be ready by August 4th, so I guess I'm done for the summer. I'm still trying to workout during the week, but I've lost a ton of motivation. Argh. The kids are great. Chelsea is turning 4 in a week, and Michael is entering the terrible two stage, complete with tantrums and trouble. His vocabulary expands every day with his favorite words being "Hot" "Cold" "No, Mine!" and "Bree" (which is his word for his blanket that he insists on caring down to breakfast every morning). Chelsea started swim lessons this summer and is doing amazing! She is actually swimming! She'll jump into the pull and swim to us, after which she says "Go Farther!!". She loves to swim and is getting that cute little swimsuit tan. Dan is officially a 4th year! One more year to go! Woo hoo! However, the stress of where to live after its over is starting to set in. Anyone need dentists in there area? I guess that's all. I'll try posting some pictures later.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I am sure that Chicago could use some dentists!! We would love for you to go there!!!! :o)

Katherine

Staigerfamily said...

Come to good 'ol Utah!