Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Michael!

We had a science party for Michael's birthday this year. It was TONS of fun! But what party with 9, seven year olds, isn't?

They started by playing "Who am I?" where you have an animal (in our case) on your back and you have to ask the other guests yes or no questions to figure out what it is. There were lots of guests who didn't know each other, so it was a nice ice-breaker.

Michael is in the I must make a goofy face whenever someone takes a picture of me, phase. I think this lasts for...ever?
                                      







See? crazy face...


Tried to make our own bouncy balls. This one was a fail. :) I think one of them actually bounced. 

 Some other experiments:
and we had materials to do a few more, but ran out of time. 


We had a blast!

1 comment:

thesearlesociety said...

What a fun party. You are so creative. I never do parties for my kids. I hate planning all that stuff! If they want to invite a few friends over to play and have cake and ice cream that's great by me!!