HAppy Birthday Dan!
This year I plastered pictures of his past years on a tri-fold poster board,
and set it up in the break-room at his office.
Michael picked out the balloons, and Brinly carried them into the work
We also made these cupcakes I found on pinterest. I had never made them before, but they were called "Butterfinger Blizzard cupcakes" and knowing Butterfinger Blizzards are his favorite, I gave them a go.
Apparently, they got the thumbs up.
:)
And just so you don't feel left out, here are a few pictures closer up so you can enjoy the fun.
That night we had a super quick birthday party, since we had a bishopbric get together to go to.
Michael "got" Dan Beyblade. If you don't know what that is, don't feel bad. I didn't either. Until two days ago.
Can you see the excitement on Michael's face?
Michael played it all night with the sitter.
Happy Birthday Dan! we love you!




2 comments:
This is seriously awesome. I am so impressed! I am also amazed you have that many pictures of dan as a kid! I think it is fantastic his mom was willing to share them with you!! I probably won't get any of Jonathan's for another 30 years or so :).
This is such a super fun idea. I am going to have to steal it . . . if I can hang onto the idea for a year . . . :)
Great idea!! I might have to copy it... Happy Birthday Dan!
Post a Comment