Friday, July 1, 2011

Review of June

School let out! YAY!!!!

Chelsea performed in a dance recital. She was in a beginning jazz class. They danced to "Step in Time" from Marry poppins. She did awesome and is excited for more dancing in the fall.


Grandma and Grandpa Perry came down to see her dance.
We so appreciate them making the 4 hour drive! (We couldn't pick Chelsea up until the intermission, and by then, she was already changed out of her costume!)
 

This is typical of Brinly on Sundays. She crashes. She picked Grandpa's comfy arms, handed him her night-night and settled down. 


 Speaking of settling down...here is Michael's latest sleeping spot. Glad he has good balance!

 We finally put together the bunk bed a friend gave us, so he's finally sleeping in a bed, more than his other locations. (The floor, hallway, Chelsea's floor)


Michael performed in his first piano recital! I was so proud! This picture was after the fact, since I didn't want to make him more nervous while he was performing. 

Chelsea also played and did an awesome job. She played "The Tap dancer" and had to "tap dance" with her hands on a sheet of tin foil during the song. 

I have 14 piano students now. They all played awesome! It's a heavy load, but while I'm not accepting any more students, I can't part with any that I have! 

Brinly got some "cool dudes" aka sunglasses. She loves to push her babies around the block.

And me? 

I'm getting better at my ironing. 

2 comments:

Perry Parents said...

I CANNOT wait to see all of you! Seriously, looking at that picture of you guys with Mom and Dad made me smile because I'm going to see you all so soon!

~Melissa

tawna said...

1. Holy hipster family pic. Love it. And man, you look SmOkin'!
2. How stinking cute is chels in her dance costume?! pretty stinking.
3.Michael's sleeping spot reminds me of a certain someone who slept under the couch cushions. You should totally scan that pic.
4. Is that your new fence????
5.You are a-maz-ing. Beautiful fam, piano teacher, home decorator.
6.he.he.he. Love the ironing. :)