Friday, June 17, 2011

Miss Brinly is TWO!

Brinly is now two! 

She woke up to her favorite breakfast: Trix and blueberries

Trust me...she was happy. Just a little bit.

Michael wasn't too disappointed either. Notice the double spoons? Can't shovel it in fast enough with just one, I suppose.

She had her birthday check up in the morning. The Dr. tried to make her laugh but she refused to even smile. You could tell she was holding back that smile.


She had to have two shots, but she only stuck out her bottom lip and said "hmmmph" and she was done. 
So brave.
Besides, shots = suckers!!!




We opted for an intimate family party. We played her favorite games: Ring around the Rosies, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Motor Boat, If you're happy and you know it. And just crazy dancing!


She has a crush on Elmo, so I found this cute idea for cupcakes. 

Her sister had the same crush when she was two, but I'm glad I found another option to the elmo cake. 

 Michael blew up all the balloons himself!

 She loves her new shoes (although her feet are too fat to fit in them...)


Lately, she gets into markers. Doesn't care for crayons, just markers. So, we got her some color wonder paper. Good stuff!


She did a great job blowing out her candles!


And eating her cupcakes too!



6 comments:

Erin R. said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo big!! What a doll! Your cupcakes look amazing!! You are so creative and so talented!

Michelle said...

Now this is just proof that you should update your blog more. I barely recognized Brinly. She is so big and grown up. She is adorable!! I hope she had a good birthday. And those cupcakes are adorable.

PerryParty3 said...

i am chelsea

PerryParty3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlea said...

Aww, can't believe she's 2, I remember when you told me you were expecting her that Thanksgiving that you visited TX! Happy Birthday sweet Brinly, wish you lived closer so I could hug your neck!

Staigerfamily said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is! The party sounds and looks like so much fun! I love the decorations and cupcakes and games . . . (motorboat? what is that?) and the double spoons. I love these little glimpses into your life! What a great family and superb mom, great dad, and adorable children! Now . . . come move next door--pretty please?